1. A picture of me--taking a picture of myself. I wasn't about to take a real picture of myself in my pajamas and all ready for bed. I don't think so!
2. The fridge, and my favorite item in the fridge. My favorite cold-weather drink is cocoa, and I like to top it off with a big dollop of whipped cream, and many subsequent dollops. In the summer I spray it on my ice cream and my strawberries. Yum!
3. The kitchen sink. We had our kitchen remodeled in March, so the sink is pretty new. It's huge compared to the old one.
4. What your kid is doing right now. Fast asleep in bed at about 7:45 p.m. Lucky boy!
5. A bathroom. This is John's bathroom. Our bathrooms are in the outdated, ugly 70s style. We were planning on having them remodeled next year but I don't know if that's going to happen now (darn recession!). John's bathroom is the ugliest of all, with its green tile floor, green toilet, green tub, and yellow sink, but I did what I could with it by decorating with a cute jungle theme from Target.
6. Your favorite shoes. I love my classic black heels--they're comfortable and just the right height and I think they look classy and nice.
When I don't feel like being classy and nice, I turn to these. They're my favorite non-conservative heels. Aren't they cute!?
8. Your laundry room. It would be nice to have an actual laundry room. Our laundry "area" is in our main-floor bathroom. I couldn't get a better picture of it because it's small in there. The washer and dryer are old and I'd like them to break soon so that we can get new energy-efficient front-loaders.
10. Something random. (I'm doing this instead of a picture of my dream vacation, which would be a tour of Europe.) This is Blogging and E-mail Central. The desktop computer is way faster than my laptop. Your blog, if you have one, has appeared on this screen many times!