1. I got to lay around all weekend and have the house to myself a lot.
2. I watched a bunch of shows on DVR that I've been meaning to get caught up on.
3. I finally watched our Netflix movie that we've had for over a month. It was The Bourne Ultimatum. Matt Damon is hot!
4. I read almost an entire novel in one day.
5. My husband served me toast, chicken noodle soup, and drinks in bed.
6. Peter and John got to spend all weekend together, and they needed the quality one-on-one time since Peter's been away so much lately.
7. I look like Stacy & Clinton's worst nightmare, and I don't even care.
8. My house is a complete mess. At least there's a good reason for it!
9. I got caught up on sleep thanks to lots of naps and nighttime medicine that knocked me out.
10. Our home teachers brought me yummy chicken chowder and rolls for dinner last night, so now I don't have to make dinner for myself for the next few days.
Despite the benefits of being sick, I'd much rather be healthy again. This is Day 3 of my cold/flu? and I'm hoping tomorrow I'll wake up and be better. Then I'll have to spend the day cleaning my house, but I'll take that over this any day!