- Election Day, and the end of the race for president and all of the other races going on right now. As much as I like politics, I'm tired of the endless phone calls from polls, the commercials, the campaign mail, and the ups and downs that come when you feel strongly about the candidates. It will be good to be done with it! Especially if my preferred candidate wins!
- Breaking Dawn. It opens on November 16th and I'm planning on seeing it the next day. I've been a fan of the books and the movies and I'm looking forward to this last one. I'm also looking forward to the special group dance that all of the cast does after the credits roll at the end of the movie to "Sweet Dreams Are Made of This" and I think "Thriller." It's going to be so cool! (I still think that Stephenie Meyer is going to write more Twilight books. I think she left room for that at the end of Breaking Dawn and there's just too much popularity (and money) in it for her not to. But we'll see!)
This is my favorite poster for the movie. I like Bella's red vampire eyes.
|Fakest running ever! Ha ha! That's okay, I still love these guys.|
- Thanksgiving. It's such a nice holiday. Especially when you don't have to cook for it! Yep, I completely got out of cooking for Thanksgiving this year (so did Peter since he's the one who usually does most of it! We're progressive like that. Or maybe it's just that Peter enjoys cooking more than I do.) Anyway, we're going to an indoor water park in Wisconsin Dells for a few days, so we'll be eating our Thanksgiving dinner there. Normally I like to be at home for holidays because I'm traditional like that, but this year we have no family coming to visit and the prospect of not having to cook and clean up was very tempting, plus the Lodge is one that we've been to in the past and we had a great time there, and they were running a good deal. So we'll be spending Thanksgiving weekend going down waterslides and hanging out in the wave pool. And my favorite, relaxing in the hot tub. That works for me!
- Another good movie coming out this month is Lincoln. I think Daniel Day-Lewis is going to be an awesome Abraham Lincoln. He's an excellent actor to begin with, and I've read that he really got into the role. I have the book Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin that the movie is based on, but I haven't read it yet. I'm hearing good things about this movie and I'm looking forward to seeing it.
- One last thing I'm looking forward to in November is getting all of the Christmas shopping done this month, as well as our Christmas cards designed, ordered, addressed, and stamped. That's my goal and I'm sticking to it! I'd like to finally have a December of peace and calm and truly focusing on the reason for the season.
It should be a good month! What are you looking forward to in November?