1. I saw some funny things that cracked me up this week!
This Beast mask for adults was for sale on Zulily. I love Beauty and The Beast and a lot of its merchandise, but this one is silly and kind of humiliating for the poor Beast.
2. I saw this on Pinterest and it tickled my funny bone.
This is true. We had chicken tacos for dinner last night and I'm craving them today!
3. A sexist-but-funny recent quote from a world leader who I've long found amusing, Vladimir Putin of Russia.
"I am not a woman, so I don't have bad days" -- How charming.
4. Speaking of winks and eyes, a quick report on my post-PRK eyesight: in the last two or three weeks, my vision has cleared up really nicely and is very sharp and clear now. I think it may even be better than 20/20! My eyes haven't been irritated or dry or anything either. Being able to see so well without glasses or contacts is a wonderful blessing that I don't think I'll ever take for granted. I really wish I'd gotten this done years ago!
5. Peter and I are going to see Wonder Woman tomorrow night. I've been excited to see this for awhile because of the World War II angle, and London, and girl power! Plus it got a very good review from The Wall Street Journal's tough movie critic. If he liked it it's gotta be good!
It's going to be close to 100 here in beautiful green but increasingly dry Iowa this weekend. Stay cool wherever you are in the country, my friends!