These are the top five candies that I've been eating from the boys' trick-or-treat stashes:
1. Snickers fun size bars
2. Milk Duds. I love that particular combination of caramel and chocolate.
3. Starburst. The universe has smiled upon me when I open a fun size pack and get a red one and an orange one, which is my long-time favorite combination. And I'm always disappointed when I get two yellows. But I still eat them, because they're good!
4. Hershey's fun size bars. Fun size is the best size--not too small and not too big, and just enough to satisfy a craving.
5. Peanut M&Ms
And the top five candies that I wish people would stop giving:
1. Nestle Crunch bars. They always go uneaten.
2. Everlasting Gobstoppers. Same as above.
3. Whoppers (gag)
4. A tie between 3 Musketeers and Kit-Kats
5. Laffy Taffies. As I found out the hard way, my digestive system just don't like them no more.
What Halloween candies do you like and dislike?