- John turns eight on the eighth! My parents and Peter's parents are coming out to visit for the weekend to see him get baptized. It should be a very special and fun weekend!
- The start of spring, with warmer temperatures (hopefully!), buds beginning to appear, and the cheerful tweeting of birds--one of my favorite sounds!
- St. Patrick's Day, on which lots of people wear my favorite color...green! (Kind of funny that it's highlighted in blue!)
- Spring Break! We'll be going on our first cruise! We're going to spend a week in the Caribbean aboard the Disney Fantasy with stops in the Cayman Islands, Mexico, and Castaway Cay in the Bahamas. We can't wait! I live for tropical vacations and we haven't taken one in almost four years!
- Reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer and then going to see the movie, which comes out on March 29th. One of my favorite things to do is to read a book and then see the movie. Books are usually a lot better than their movies, but it's fun to see how others have interpreted the story, and to see it on the screen and not just in my mind.
- Seeing the movie Admission, which comes out on March 22nd. I read the book a few years ago and I really liked the story, partly because one of my dream jobs is to be an admissions officer--at an Ivy League university no less!
- The new season of one of my favorite new TV shows, Revolution. It starts again on March 25th!
So March should be a busy, fun month, ranging from the very special (John's birthday and baptism, and Easter) to the very fun (the cruise) to the very everyday (books, TV, movies, and nature). It should be a great month! (!!!)