2. Chocolate-covered strawberries. (Especially dark chocolate)
3. The Hallmark Channel. It has some great movies, and of course, my good old Murder, She Wrote re-runs. (Don't laugh at me! It's one of my favorite shows!)
4. Mitt Romney. Sigh. We were in the same church stake in Boston when I was growing up, so I've admired him from afar for a long time. I knew he was presidential material back in the mid-90s. I really did!
5. Colonial times in America A cool sign in Salem, Mass.
6. Lemonade. My favorite brand is Simply Lemonade. It's authentic, all-natural, and VERY good!
7. The Body Shop. Excellent-quality natural beauty products that are ethically made! Their Tea Tree Oil face wash has saved my complexion, and their orange Satsuma scent is the best.
8. Being organized
10. Fireflies in summer