Ten years ago I:
1. Had just turned 18 and was starting my freshman year of college.
2. Was relatively poor.
3. Met Peter for the first time. We lived in the same dorm on the same floor.
4. Still wrote letters to my friends instead of e-mails.
5. Was living in a big new city (Philadelphia) all on my own. I was homesick at first, but it didn't last long.
Five things on today's "To Do" list:
1. Clean the house
2. Clean the basement. I neglected it for most of the summer, and it shows. Basements can be very easy to ignore!
3. Exercise (20 minutes with my Pilates video)
5. Prepare for the lobster-bake we're having for Peter's family tomorrow
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cherry or grape tomatoes with cheddar cheese
2. Tortilla chips with salsa
3. Toasted bagel with cream cheese and O.J.
4. Gummi bears
5. Chocolate (Milky Way Midnight Miniatures and caramel Twix bars are my current faves)
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Completely pay off all of our loans
2. Buy a house on Cape Cod
3. Design my dream house and move into it
4. Donate to charities that I like and support
5. Travel the world
Five places I've lived:
2. New Jersey
Five jobs I've had:
1. Editorial Assistant at the Penn Press (college job)
2. Notetaker for students with learning disabilities (another college job)
3. Notetaker for corporate focus groups (temp job after I graduated and got married while I was hunting for a real job)
4. Research assistant at Bristol Myers Squibb (my last temp job before finding my real job)
5. Editor at a publishing company (my first real job, with salary and benefits and everything)