1. Our 10-year wedding anniversary on June 15th.
2. A one-week trip to Prince Edward Island in June to celebrate! (That's where we went on our honeymoon. This time we're taking our kids along since they are now in existence, and my mother too.)
3. Our annual two-week summer vacation on Cape Cod, staying in an adorable, charming house that I love!
4. Spending a number of weeks back home in Massachusetts with my family this summer.
5. The Summer Olympics in London. (Wow, it's really going to be quite a summer!)
6. The presidential race. (Especially if Mitt Romney is the nominee or at least the running mate. And especially if the Republican team wins! I'm an Independent, but I want the Republicans to win it.)
7. Breaking Dawn, Part 2, November 16th
8. John and Sam turning 7 and 3. Fun ages!
9. Sam starting preschool for two mornings a week in the fall. It will be fun for him and it will give me a few hours alone to get things done!
10. The Hunger Games movie, March 23rd. I read this trilogy last year and I loved it.
11. My 10-year college reunion in Philadelphia, even though we probably won't be there for it. Ten years since graduating and getting married--really!?
12. Growing in health, wealth (of all sorts), beauty (inside and out), and happiness.
And something I'm looking forward to not happening is the supposed end of the world on December 21st...
It looks like 2012 is going to be a great year! (Knock on wood!)